Sunday, November 06, 2005

There's a sense of suspense in the air, electric with excitement. I am leaving for the airport in about an hour---I hope it is seamless with my overweight luggage and misspelled Visa (courtesy of the visa office)---in addition to my friend, who is entering labor as I type this passage. I wish her a strong delivery without complications. This experience in Vietnam has truly been amazing, with all its frequent highs and few, but educating lows.....this is my last passage until I arrive in New York. Thank you so much for all your kind words and support. I feel I am closer to my 'calling'. It's a very exciting and poetic time for me---a 'birth' if you will. As I mentioned earlier, I will document this trip in an upcoming photojournal and I can confidently say that this is NOT my last trip. I'm so inspired to do more work. All my love....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.
I have you book-marked to look at new stuff you post… ageless male - installationspace.com - ageless male

my weblog ageless male

4/26/2013 7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home