Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Im SO EXCITED, everyone! The big day draws near. I've been talking with the other trekkers on this expedition and they are SO SUPPORTIVE. We are all in this together, and I really can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It has been a strongly emotional journey already....and there will be bigger moments to come. I'm so anxious to share them with you. I will plan to host more events to fundraise ever closer to my goal. The challenges by the other trekkers really inspire me that I am not alone---we are not alone. It's a hard job, but unbelieveably rewarding. I will make another entry very soon---please, continue to give. I can't wait to experience the growth that awaits me in the near future....all my love and warmest energies...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NewsGator Technologies Acquires NetNewsWire
NewsGator Technologies, Inc. has acquired NetNewsWire, a RSS reader for Mac OS X. NewsGator also announced that NetNewsWire will integrate tightly with the NewsGator Online synchronization platform.
check out my site

10/04/2005 7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home