Friday, October 21, 2005


Okay...its now 6:30 pm, and I have pretty much wrapped up the bulk of packing. All I need to do is have a nice big salad, take a hot shower, watch the news a bit, and then zip up! Thank you for all your support...I'm very tired, and just got everything I need to get for the trip. I will use a disposable camera until I get to Ho Chi Minh City, and then recharge my brand new digital camera to use for the Mekong River Delta bike tour to begin on tuesday...I will find an internet cafe to make my next entry for this blog....expect a new entry to appear by sometime sunday afternoon or monday morning....

all my best, and farewell---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! I'm out blogging and found yours! I have to admit, you seem to have a very well put together blog here!

Regards,
Wedding Camera

1/30/2006 11:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home