Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Phew! It's now 2am Tuesday morning, and I am utterly exhausted. Apparently the flight number connecting from LA to NYC didn't exist, so they basically put me on a much later flight (1:20am) and arrived at 9:30 this morning. I was so happy to arrive home safe and sound! I puttered around the house for a good two hours, then it was *sound of large tree crashing to the ground* All it took was closing my eyes for a brief second, and it was already 8pm! Ate some dinner, and really unpacked for the past few hours, and now the apartment looks decent! Washed the ceramic pieces I bought, organized the gifts to the supporters of this venture, and unwrapped some presents to myself! Fun! But now, the bed calls me and will start up another crazy, busy day tomorrow. I hope for stamina...

all my best,

2 Comments:

Blogger JRS said...

welcome home. zhai'hallevah

11/08/2005 5:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home, guthrie.

11/14/2005 2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home