Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm so thrilled! I finally got my headshot DVD, and was able to post it on this blog. I want to thank Jeremy Folmer for doing such a wonderful job at communicating with me and pulling out great moments and capturing them.
I'm doing better this week. Started working at West Elm---and its proving to be a great experience. I admit less time is available to emphasize the importance of this project...but I'm amazed at how time management works---I have been working out a lot, and preparing for the physical demands of this expedition. Three days climbing mountains, and three days of kayaking in Halong Bay...it will be challenging, but so beautiful.

I will be honest with you. I REALLY, really want to go on this trip. I know in my heart, that I give tremendously, and want wonderful things for the world. But sometimes I really want to make a testimonial of that quality---and this is an opportunity to do so. If you know anyone who wants to come forward to make a substantial contribution to this project, please let me know. I am still at around 20% of my minimum goal that is set for the end of this month (two weeks left). Regardless of what happens in other parts of the world, the crisis in Vietnam will not go away if we just turn the other direction. Let's be proactive and bite this problem where the sun doesn't shine...

Speaking of shine...keep your inner light shining....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home